hanya saya

hanya saya

Saturday, August 24, 2013

give up . it's ok . im strong enough :')

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !

love is pain . not pain killer . IT'S PAIN ! ONLY PAIN !

people change . but , NOT ME !

i won't forget you . i will never forget you !

some people said : boring hidup single woii !

but some people said : ade awek mcm awak nie , menyusahkan aje ! 


for your own good , i will let you go .

no matter how much i love you . no matter how much i wanna be with you .

you never realize it . you keep hurting me hundreds time !

I wish you knew how much I like you , how much I love talking to you

and how much I wish you were mine .

i love you for who you are . i'll miss you !

remember me .

* sori ayat terabur . tulis ape yg terlintas di hati .

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAFIZ DAN AZIERA

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers